This is one of the easiest yet tastiest (and also probably unhealthiest) dishes I have ever made. And this I'm proud to say is something I came up with all on my own. I was just thinking, bacon and ribs - how can you go wrong right?
- Emeril's rib rub
- Ground pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Hot sauce
- Pork Ribs
- Baking/cooking Foil
- Wrap bacon around each pork rib and lay in a glass baking container (leave some space between pork ribs)
- Brush ribs with a little vegetable oil
- Smother each rib with Emeril's rib rub, ground pepper, and hot sauce
- Cover container with foil, and marinate for 1-2 hours
- Bake in oven at 350F for 1hr 45 mins up to 2 hours
- In the last 15 mins before it gets done, take the foil off the container
- Take out the oven, let it cool for a bit
- Serve with lots of rice, mashed potatoes, and maybe even some roasted veggies!
- ENJOY!!! :)