4/28/09

Hey guys!

Hi guys! Today one of my school mates actually texted me asking about the chicken parmesan I put up on my site. It makes me happy that people actually do get to look around this lil' old blog of mine! So far I have had 500+ hits and that's not so bad for a site that's not advertised much! I'll be making some chicken teriyaki later tonight for dinner, so expect a post for its recipe soon after. I've made grilledteriyaki FISH before, but with homemade teriyaki. Too bad though that the fish broke into pieces because I just used ordinary fillet and not the steak kind. Also, my sauce wasn't as thick as the ones in the restaurant. It tasted pretty good but didn't look it haha! Hopefully my chicken teriyaki later will be better! I'll be using some ready-made teriyaki sauce made by KIKOMAN. I think I'll be cooking some vegetables and toge as a side dish too, if we have any in the fridge.

I'm thinking of making videos with me making my recipes someday. I don't think I'll have enough time this summer; I'll be busy next week with org stuff for school, and then after I'm flying off to Boracay for the World Youth Alliance camp. Oh and I still need a better looking kitchen! Plus my family or our helpers shouldn't be home then because I'm sure they're going to watch me, and that'll just make me feel awkward. Hahaha! If I do end up making videos someday though, I'll be posting them all here too! So I hope you can check that out. :)

1 comment:

  1. POST VIDEOS YAY! :DDD kams cook for me in katipunan! plz plz plz!

    ReplyDelete